Follow the daily Bible reading plan, and read the passage. Look for God’s purpose in the pause. Write what you are learning in your journal. Decorate your journal and share what you are learning with the group.
Psalm 25: 1-5 KJV
(1) “(A Psalm of David.) Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul,”
(2) “O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”
(3) “Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.”
(4) “Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.”
(5) “Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation. on thee do I wait all the day.”