Follow the daily Bible reading plan, and read the passage. Look for God’s purpose in the pause. Write what you are learning in your journal. Decorate your journal and share what you are learning with the group.
Isaiah 33: 1-6 KJV
(1) “Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! When thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.”
(2) “O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.”
(3) “At the noise of the tumult the people fled; at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered.”
(4) “And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts shall he run upon them.”
(5) “The Lord is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness.”
(6) “And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.”