Follow the daily Bible reading plan, and read the passage. Look for God’s purpose in the pause. Write what you are learning in your journal. Decorate your journal and share what you are learning with the group.
Isaiah 26: 4-9 KJV
(4) “Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:”
(5) “For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground he bringeth it even to the dust.”
(6) “The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy.”
(7) “The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.”
(8) “Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.”
(9) “With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.”