Follow the daily Bible reading plan, and read the passage. Look for God’s purpose in the pause. Write what you are learning in your journal. Decorate your journal and share what you are learning with the group.
Titus 2: 11-15 KJV
(11) “For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,”
(12) “Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;”
(13) “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and Saviour Jesus Christ;”
(14) “Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.”
(15) “These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.”