Skip to content
What you’ll need:
- Flatten the toilet paper tube and cut curves on each side to create the wings of the owl (pictured below).
- To create the head, press and fold the top of the tube, first from the back, then from the front. Fold out the wings
- Using the white paint pen, draw two circles for eyes and one large one for the belly. Let it dry.
- Finish by using the black marker to draw on the pupils, eye brows, beak, and Bible verse.
- (Optional) Decorate your wisdom owls with more paint pens, acrylic paints, watercolors, or anything else your creative heart desires!